Jan15: last mass sked in this church we frequent where the priest talked about the irony of so many street children and the feast of Sto. Nino.
This got me thinking in terms of RH Bill but… oh well…gratitude journal is dedicated to
* being able to have a wonderful partner in life who is not only hands on but is good with our kids.
* simple meals made special by eating together because we stayed in and did our “go out after dark” Sunday routine again.
* 50% off purchase of English loaf and Wheat loaf. After all these years that French Baker is in the supermarket we always go to, it was only tonight that I was able to buy there at half the price. Yey! 😀
I am looking forward to what the new week will bring.
Again…argh! No I didnt forget my gratitude note and photo of the day yesterday. By 8pm I was on my way to dreamland and it was a miracle i heard the beeping around 10pm to signal hubby and Ate are home. Slow day today but nonetheless I am grateful for…
* spare time to catch up on reading
* early weekday lunch with the hubby
* getting a big thanks for providing stimulation for a student’s dream to take up creative writing as a course which had the Bunso ask that I do the same for her
* several rounds of this card game (yes, the deck of cards worth 10petot lol) and digital Pinoy Henyo version with a student and my kids = super fun!!!
Jan11 Gratitude Journal was not posted on time because I think I have already fallen in deep slumber even before my head hit the pillow. (i exaggerate of course but that what it felt like) Technically still Jan11 elsewhere so here goes the things I am grateful for today…
* work, specifically my writing work which challenges me to think and read about things i won’t “normally” read on my own. Try this: borborygmus
* having a market nearby where fruits for our daily RAWkin fresh juice can be bought at half the price in the supermarkets
* family dinner with everyone present
* Richard Castle and Sherlock Holmes (fan girl mode)